binary-news.top – Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Monday:
• Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock gained 3.33% by 8:06 AM ET (12:06 GMT) amid reports that it is starting “immediate deliveries” of its Model 3 on a first come, first served basis.
• CBS (NYSE:CBS) stock dipped 0.11% by 8:06 AM ET (12:06 GMT) as its chairman and chief executive Leslie Moonves resigned on Sunday amid a new wave of allegations against him of sexual assault and harassment.
• Snap (NYSE:SNAP) stock fell 1.11% after the company announced that its Chief Strategy Officer, Imran Khan, would step down.
• Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) stock slumped 1.17% amid news that founder Jack Ma is stepping down.
• Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) stock rose 0.49% after U.S. President Donald Trump tweeted that the company should make products in the U.S. if it wished to avoid tariffs on Chinese imports. Apple’s Chinese suppliers such as Luxshare Precision Co Ltd (SZ:002475), Shenzhen Sunway Communication Co Ltd (SZ:300136) or Suzhou Dongshan Precision Manufacturing Co Ltd (SZ:002384) all tumbled during the regular session in Asia.
• United Rentals (NYSE:URI) stock gained 0.47% after the company announced that it will acquire BlueLine from Platinum Equity for about $2.1 billion in cash.