EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend below its main simple moving averages (SMAs).
- The RSI indicator is just below the 50 line, MACD is decelerating while Stochastic is above the 50 mark.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- The level to beat for bears is 1.1327.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- EUR/USD is trading near the daily lows below its main SMAs.
- If EUR/USD drops to 1.1327 it will be interesting to see if the bears can break through the support.
- If the bears win, a drop to the 2018 low can be next. Alternatively, a bounce from 1.1327 should lead to a bull run to the 1.1430 level.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.1338
Today Daily change: 8.0 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.0706%
Today Daily Open: 1.133
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1366
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1488
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.1548
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1791
Previous Daily High: 1.1422
Previous Daily Low: 1.1328
Previous Weekly High: 1.1473
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1328
Previous Monthly High: 1.1625
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1302
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1364
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.1386
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1298
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1266
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.1204
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1392
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.1454
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1487