EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is in a bear trend below the 200-day simple moving average (SMA) as the single currency is trapped between 1.1300 and 1.1400 figures.
- The US Nonfarm Payrolls (NFP) is scheduled at 13.30 GMT and can lead to extreme volatility in the forex market.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD reclaimed the 50, 100 and 200 SMAs.
- If the 1.1400 resistance break, EUR/USD can have a potential breakout to 1.1475 level and 1.1600 figure.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- The market is in a tight range ahead of the NFP.
- If 1.1360 holds bulls can potentially launch the euro to 1.1600 figure.
- Alternatively, 1.1320 and 1.1300 levels are the downside support.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.1371
Today Daily change: -11 pips
Today Daily change %: -0.0966%
Today Daily Open: 1.1382
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1349
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1421
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.1518
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1746
Previous Daily High: 1.1413
Previous Daily Low: 1.1321
Previous Weekly High: 1.1402
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1267
Previous Monthly High: 1.15
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1216
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1378
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.1356
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1331
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.128
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.124
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1423
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.1464
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1515