EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend below its 200-day simple moving average (SMA).
- Fed’s Powell said that that there was no pre-set policy path sending the USD sharply lower across the board.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- Although EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend, the bears are likely exhausted as the market is oversold.
- The major resistance to the upside at 1.1325 and 1.1375 level have been reached.
- The RSI is above 50, MACD is slowly turning bullish and the Stochastic indicator is finally exiting the oversold zone.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- EUR/USD is now testing the 200 SMA as the market is challenging the 1.1340 level.
- The 1.1300 and 1.1260 levels should become support and weather bearish attacks.
- The weekly target for bulls is likely the 1.1430 level.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.1345
Today Daily change: 49 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.434%
Today Daily Open: 1.1296
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1362
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1473
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.154
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.178
Previous Daily High: 1.1346
Previous Daily Low: 1.1277
Previous Weekly High: 1.1473
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1328
Previous Monthly High: 1.1625
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1302
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1303
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.1319
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1267
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1238
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.1199
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1336
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.1375
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1404