EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is in a bear trend below the 200-day simple moving average (SMA) as the single currency is trapped between the 1.1300 and 1.1400 figures.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD reclaimed the 50, 100 and 200 SMAs.
- EUR/USD is being quite shy to move beyond the 1.1400 figure.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- If the 1.1400 figure caps prices, the market is likely to drop back to the 1.1360 level.
- If 1.1360 breaks to the downside, then 1.1320 and 1.1300 are likely the next support.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.1394
Today Daily change: 12 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.105%
Today Daily Open: 1.1382
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1349
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1421
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.1518
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1746
Previous Daily High: 1.1413
Previous Daily Low: 1.1321
Previous Weekly High: 1.1402
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1267
Previous Monthly High: 1.15
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1216
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1378
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.1356
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1331
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.128
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.124
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1423
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.1464
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1515