EUR/USD Daily chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend below its 200-day simple moving averages (SMAs).
- EUR/USD is finding some mild support at the 50 SMA.
- Investors must be cautious as Conservative Party lawmakers will vote for or against PM Theresa May amid growing discontent on the Brexit deal at 19.00 GMT this Wednesday.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD is trading just below the 200 SMA.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- After Tuesday’s drop EUR/USD is set to remain in a tight range on Wednesday as bears will try to break below 1.1380 and bulls will attempt a break of the 1.1420 resistance.
- Caution is advised as Brexit-related news can indirectly affect EUR/USD.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.1396
Today Daily change: -17 pips
Today Daily change %: -0.149%
Today Daily Open: 1.1413
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1432
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1385
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.1471
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1619
Previous Daily High: 1.1491
Previous Daily Low: 1.1382
Previous Weekly High: 1.1571
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1396
Previous Monthly High: 1.1486
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1269
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1424
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.145
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1366
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1319
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.1257
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1476
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.1538
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1585