EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend below the 200-period simple moving average (SMA).
- EUR/USD is challenging the 1.1400 figure as it is now trading above the 50 SMA.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD is testing the 100 SMA.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- EUR/USD is trading at session’s highs as it is challenging the 100 SMA.
- Bulls would need to sustain prices above 1.1400 in order to reach the 1.1440 and 1.1470 levels.
- On the flip side, bears would likely target the 1.1340 and 1.1300 levels.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.1403
Today Daily change: 57 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.502%
Today Daily Open: 1.1346
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1387
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1372
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.148
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1657
Previous Daily High: 1.152
Previous Daily Low: 1.1325
Previous Weekly High: 1.1478
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1343
Previous Monthly High: 1.1486
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1269
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1399
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.1445
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1274
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1202
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.108
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1468
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.1591
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1663