EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is in a bear trend below the 200-day simple moving average (SMA) as the single currency is trapped between 1.1300 and 1.1400 figures.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD rose once again to the 1.1400 figure.
- Bulls would need to close above the level on a daily closing basis in order to gain more ground.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- Bulls targets are seen near 1.1400, 1.1420 and 1.1475 levels.
- Bears will try to keep the pressure by driving the market back to 1.1360 and 1.1320 levels.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.1395
Today Daily change: 50 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.441%
Today Daily Open: 1.1345
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1348
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1427
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.152
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1751
Previous Daily High: 1.1362
Previous Daily Low: 1.1311
Previous Weekly High: 1.1402
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1267
Previous Monthly High: 1.15
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1216
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1342
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.133
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1317
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1288
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.1266
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1367
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.139
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1418