EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend below the 200-day simple moving average (SMA).
- EUR/USD is currently trapped between the 1.1300 and 1.1400 levels.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a neutral range but the downside risk is increasing.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- Once again, EUR/USD bumped into the 1.1360 resistance and the 200 SMA.
- Failure to break above the level should lead to a slow grind to 1.1320 and possibly to 1.1280 by early Friday.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.135
Today Daily change: 12 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.106%
Today Daily Open: 1.1338
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1353
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1434
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.1523
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1755
Previous Daily High: 1.1419
Previous Daily Low: 1.1318
Previous Weekly High: 1.1402
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1267
Previous Monthly High: 1.15
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1216
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1357
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.138
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1298
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1258
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.1197
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1398
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.1459
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1499