EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend below the 200-day simple moving average (SMA).
- EUR/USD is ending the day virtually unchanged.
- The next key support seems to be at the 1.1473 level as technical indicator are constructive to the upside.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD bulls are supporting the market as the last hurdle to higher prices is the 1.1400 figure and the 200 SMA.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- The expanding triangle should lead to higher prices towards 1.1430 level.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.1388
Today Daily change: 18 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.158%
Today Daily Open: 1.137
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1364
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1467
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.1537
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1775
Previous Daily High: 1.1388
Previous Daily Low: 1.1267
Previous Weekly High: 1.1473
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1328
Previous Monthly High: 1.1625
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1302
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1342
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.1313
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1295
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1221
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.1174
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1416
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.1462
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1537